Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yesterday afternoon I received a Tupperware bin full of lingerie, I've been overwhelmed by dusty knickers in the last week. I'm still working my way through the last batch, thankfully the new stuff is actually mint condition and doesn't require any work on my part other than sort it and maybe a I light press. I don't usually deal in a lot of the nylon peignoir sets, but I know there is a market and maybe I'll list those on Ebay just to move them. I really don't like selling on Ebay, but when it comes to the consignment stuff and things I really don't care to have in the store(usually the hard to store stuff like fur) I use it.

Last night I went to the Goodwill and had a pretty good haul, found great stuff for the little ones. Target bequeathed the store a bunch of closeout Baby Legs leg warmers new in the package for $2 a pop so I bought them out, it's one of those things I love but can't bring myself to pay $10-$12 a pair for. They also had other items for Target like Dwell nursery items, but I didn't really care for the patterns. Also found a Baby Einstein Caterpillar Rocker for $4, it's one of those ugly toys in my opinion that I usually abstain from buying, but I've been wanting to get the twins a rocker type toy and this is the closest I think I'm going to find one this cheap, in practically new condition and used. I also found a brand new "Young Thinkers" Mozart doll for $2(I have the Ghandi finger puppet) and this really adorable green knit wooden toggled sweater. Of course I found stuff for the store, an organic cotton dress/top for me and a vintage hot pink baby doll nightie(more lingerie!!) to sell. Believe it or not I did find 3 vintage dresses but I put them back because I really just want to get more things listed in Etsy before I buy more dresses. I grabbed the nightie because it was only $2 and I always buy something to sell to offset the expense for the things I keep and to write off the excursion as a business expense.



Note: Baby was not part of purchases, I actually made him from scratch:)

No comments:

Post a Comment