Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blog Neglect

Worse I forgot I even had one. I guess it is best to not start one right before the insanity of Christmas.

What has happened since the first post? Well the twins turned 8 months on Dec. 22nd



I have to say it's getting harder to take these monthly shots, I think for the next one I'm going to have to make t-shirts. Annabel is wearing one of my favorite outfits, I feel bad for Jack I just haven't found it as fun to dress-up boys yet. Everything Annabel is wearing came from Old Navy except for the leg warmers (which I highly recommend for babies) those came from Target, everything was on clearance and the entire outfit cost $18. More than I pay on even that many pieces because I'm a devout thrifter, but I couldn't resist the hat and tutu.





And then of course there was Christmas, it was Jack and Annabel's first, so that automatically makes it more significant than any other to come. The babies were old enough to participate and even open their own gifts. They didn't get much, because well they don't need to be overwhelmed and well babies just don't need that much and with twins well they can swap toys if they get bored with their own. My oldest, Madison was very pleased with her haul, even though it was less than previous years, but goes to show that when quality is present even a kid can overlook quantity.






the best gifts I got this year, they weren't easy to wrap!

1 comment: