Monday, June 29, 2009

The Antiques Roadshow came to Atlantic City earlier this month, I managed to win the ticket lottery this year, I won tickets last year but I had just had just given birth to twins and well you try and find a sitter for newborn twins and even if I had a sitter I didn't feel much like leaving them alone with anyone just yet.

So we went and it turns out I won't be buying that island I've been eyeing and retiring early but I did almost stump a table full of appraisers which is always fun, played which Keno is which and got to see a lot of cool stuff, not to mention I did find out my knick knacks had some modest worth. Here are some shots from the day.



As we were entering


A Keno(second from left)!!

the other Keno!!


creepy lacquered Basset Hound




I just thought the old man driving around with his icons in a basket was neat.





No comments:

Post a Comment