Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Life should be read aloud

I haven't been on here for quite some time, I started getting jealous of all the blogs I've been reading and what a great way it is to chronicle your life with words and photos and I'm missing out on it and some of the blogs are just so prettily written, making one think that anyone's life can be perfect if you have a thesaurus and a minimal understanding of photoshop, you too can have an ideal life even if it is only limited to blogland, who doesn't wish their real lives can be so easily edited , so I'm back again motivated by jealousy and envy, no better reason if you ask me.

Today's to do list:

1...triumph over my PMS, right before ole' aunt flow comes to visit I get really mentally lethargic and unmotivated, like I'm depressed. It makes it really hard to get things done. If it wasn't for the fact I know why I feel the way I do, I might actually get depressed. Some women are endowed with bigger boobs after they give birth , I got a set of tire flaps and really bad PMS, pllllrrrrp!

2...finish organizing my kitchen pantry, I'm hiding all the ugly packaged food in the back where I can't see it or putting it in vintage containers. Note to self only buy visually appealing foods from now on, because...well, why not! I like filling as much of my space with inspiration and beauty as possible. You are what you eat after all.

3...stop being so obsessed with looks, so what if you have ugly food in your pantry, there are so many better things you can be doing with your time. Oy...I'm conflicted on this one, I just know the mess I made that's been sitting in the kitchen for the last 2 days needs to be squared away before my significant other comes home from work and breaks out into hives again.

4.....Give the babies a bath, I dare say I do believe single cell organisms are about to be birthed from the folds of their little necks.

5....take photos for my Etsy shop, poor little etsy shop is being stripped bare, who knew there are people out there willing to buy this stuff other than myself.

6....plant my little Kadota fig trees I bought last night, I'm obsessed with figs but that is a story for another time.

7....get over my intimidation of the window washer guy with the weird lump on his head(yet another story for another time) and get my store window displays done and finish filling the new display counter.

8....Bake oatmeal cookies....now I have all the ingredients and I know I can bake them much better than I can buy them, but for some reason I keep going next door to the coffee shop to buy them one at a time.

9.....this one is REALLY important, give MYSELF a bath/shower.... things we take for granted before baby or in my case babies. I do believe whatever filth is on me is now permanently bonding with my DNA, turning me into a real life Garbage Pail Kid. Just call me P.U. Polly.

No comments:

Post a Comment